This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Specright, a manufacturer of specification management software that helps customers take control of their supply chain data, announced a joint partnership with Trustwell, a SaaS company setting the standard for compliance, transparency, and quality in the food and supplement industries.
"With increasing FDA regulation and high frequency of product change and reformulations, an end-to-end digital solution for food labeling is critical," said Matthew Wright, Specright founder & CEO. "Our partnership with Trustwell will enable our customers to get the best-of-breed solution for Specification Data Management, tightly integrated with their Genesis Foods product, which is the industry standard for nutritional analysis and label development."
The need for a single source of truth is more critical today than ever, as companies struggle to manage higher SKU counts, product and regulatory complexity, and changing consumer demands.
Specright and Trustwell Genesis Foods integration highlights:
• Key specification data points in Specright are automatically sent to Trustwell's Genesis Foods product to perform nutritional calculations and create Nutrition Fact Panels
• Eliminates duplicate data entry of ingredient and formula details between systems – reducing risk of human error when data is manually entered across systems
• Seamlessly enables a comprehensive view of all key ingredient, formula, and product information with specification details, nutrition analysis data, and other critical documents in one location
• In a few clicks, generate a Nutrition Facts Panel, ingredient statements, and allergen declarations, and pull that into a Product Data Sheet together with product specifications and artwork already stored in Specright
• Managing packaging artwork, structures, and labels in a single source of truth significantly decreases the risk of mislabeling by ensuring packaging, product development, and compliance teams are accessing the most up-to-date information
"At Trustwell, we're on a mission to change the food industry, and partnering with like-minded companies like Specright enables us to expand upon our leading digital solutions for our customers," said Stephen Bruce, Trustwell CEO. "This will empower food companies to confidently build new products and improve speed to market using tech-based, seamless solutions that enable collaborative formulation and workflow processes across packaging and supplier data while ensuring regulatory compliance, transparency, and food safety."