Professionals from leading consumer product goods companies, retailers, suppliers and other organizations aligned to the packaging and processing industry will select award winners for the Packaging & Processing Hall of Fame, Class of 2022. This award, instituted in 1971, is the top honor a packaging or processing professional can receive in his or her career. The Class of 2022 will be announced during PACK EXPO International 2022 (McCormick Place, Chicago, October 23-26, 2022), produced by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
The 2022 Packaging & Processing Hall of Fame Commission:
- Joe Angel, President, PMMI Media Group and Publisher, Packaging World
- Kim Carswell, Consultant, Formerly Target
- Kay Cooksey, Ph.D., Professor and Cryovac Endowed Chair, Department of Food, Nutrition, and Packaging Sciences, Clemson University
- James Downham, President & CEO, PAC Packaging Consortium
- Suzanne Fisher, CPP, Fisher Packaging, LLC
- Mary Gregg, President, Springboard Packaging Solutions, Inc.
- Glen Long, Senior Vice President, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
- James Perry, Director, Package Innovation + Sustainability, Abbott Nutrition
- Bill Rice, Principal, Packaging Technology, SC Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Michael Richmond, Ph.D., PTIS, LLC, Global Management & Packaging Consultants
- Thomas L. Schneider, CPP, past Chairman, Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP), and past President, World Packaging Organization
- Mark Shaye, Vice President of Engineering, Kens Foods, Inc.
- David S. Smith, Ph.D., Principal, Consultant, David S. Smith Associates
- Nancy Wilson, CEO, Morrison Container Handling Solutions
Packaging & Processing Hall of Fame members are individuals who have dedicated themselves to the industry through expanding knowledge and volunteer leadership. Any member of the packaging or processing community may submit a colleague for consideration.
Nominations will open March 21, 2022, at pmmi.org/hall-of-fame.