This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
The P150 takes Serpa’s proven intermittent motion technology that is primarily used in packaging pharmaceuticals and modifies it to accurately and efficiently fill and seal cartons of canned or bottled beverages. Maintenance-friendly changeover between these settings takes less than 10 min and does not require tools.
Other features and benefits of the P150 include:
• 300 cans processed per minute
• Balcony design with walk-in access
• Low maintenance with easy access to all main components
• Preventative maintenance program in HMI and Serpa Servo Smart Torque
• Outboard belt drive for lower noise and longer life
• Compact footprint
• Hygienic design with no product catch
• Ergonomic Design – 18 in. maximum reach points
• Stainless steel washdown construction with NEMA 4X available
• Positive carton erecting with prebreak