Texwrap and Bartelt, both part of the ProMach family of brands, have joined forces to introduce the Kayat SRX Series. The SRX Series gives customers the much sought-after packaging equipment for shrink bundling pre-formed trays of product with the option to add graphics with print registered shrink film.
The SRX Series provides several engineering upgrades for customers looking for a single roll bundler platform to handle a wide variety of packaged food and beverage products.
The Kayat SRX Series is the collaboration of Texwrap’s expertise in shrink wrapping, and the legacy that Kayat machines have held in the industry.
Features and benefits of the new Kayat SRX Series include:
• Toolless adjustable wrap bar assembly: able to adjust machine for package height with no change parts
• Easy access film feed and cut: slide out the film feed and cut mechanism for easy maintenance
• Superior film sealing and control: wrap-bar mechanism and integrated heat tunnel ensure reliability and high performance
• Adjustable tunnel side and bottom air: easily adjust side and bottom air flow to create the most appealing appearance on the end product
• Dual roll film mandrels: minimize changeover time and reduce packaging equipment downtime