The MP1000, from end-of-line products manufacturer Brenton, provides consistent tight layer grids of palletized and depalletized product through cradle and place technology that combines a servo-operated rotary tool and slat system to gently handle full layers of product weighing up to 500 lb with each motion. Cradle and place technology outperforms traditional roller or vacuum pick and place systems, which can leave trays behind or fail to handle certain bulk items.
The redesign made the MP1000 more efficient to operate through lowering the overall weight of the tool and utilizing a smaller robot while still maintaining a lifting capacity of 500 pounds. It can accommodate most shapes and types of products, even soft or more delicate products.
Performance specifications of the MP1000 include:
• Speed: up to two layers/min with slip sheet handling
• Product type: Cases, bulk items, bags, cans, bottles or irregular shaped packs up to 16 in.
• Pallet size: 40 in. x 48 in. and 44 in. x 56 in.
• Load height: up to 102 in.
• Load weight: up to 500 lb
• Air requirements: 80 PSI @ 16 cfm
• Electrical construction: NEMA 12; NEMA 4; NEMA 4x options
• Safety circuit: Category 3
• Controls package: Allen-Bradley Rockwell HMI and PLC standard (other options available upon request)
• Power: 480V/3Ph/ 60 Hz +/- 10% voltage fluctuation maximum
The MP1000 also comes with optional accessories, including:
• Pallet handling
• Base/tier sheet handling
• Top frame handling
• Auto load pallet dispenser
• Sheet feeders
• Pallet stackers
• Pallet conveyors
• Orion stretch wrapper
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 27-29, Las Vegas Convention Center) will reunite the packaging and processing community. With over 1400 exhibitors, no other event in 2021 will bring together a more comprehensive gathering of suppliers offering new products, technologies and solutions. Attendee registration is now open.