- Simply pull the two end pins
- Lift up the end pulley
- Lay the pulley on the frame or remove it completely
- Slide the belt off
- Clean, maintenance or make changes as necessary
- Slide the belt back on
- Line up the V-Guide on the pulley
- Double check the belt is lined up with the V-guide
- Reinstall the pins.
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications. Slim-Fit can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes.
- Center drive and center take-up
- Strategically placed center drive design that keeps balance in the system and uniform depth or width on each conveyor end to fit in tight or smaller spaces
- Simplified motor options
- V-guided end pulley
- Adjustable height from 30-48 in.
- Optional casters
- Easy to remove transfer plate
- Mirror stainless steel finish (#8)
- The flip-up end tail maintains tension and tracking - even during maintenance.