Building upon its existing range of sensors, these new sensors are housed in durable AISI316L stainless steel housings or PTFE Teflon housings for high chemical resistance.
Carlo Gavazzi’s CA18/30 capacitive proximity sensors are based on its 4th generation TRIPLESHIELD sensors. The series sensors represent the ideal solution for industrial automation equipment in applications where the sensing performance needs to be constantly and accurately monitored and logged.
Besides the full range of technical features provided by its capacitive sensor families, the IO-Link communication mode enables additional advanced functionalities such as: QoR (Quality of Run), QoT (Quality of Teach) and diagnostic parameters. With IO-Link each sensor becomes fully programmable and customizable, allowing more than half a million setting combinations.
The Capacitive Proximity Sensors with Integrated IO-Link feature:
• M18 and M30 in AISI316L stainless steel or PTFE housings
• Programmable sensing distance and hysteresis
• Sensing mode: single point, two point and windows mode
• Logic functions: AND, OR, XOR and “Gated SR/FF”
• Timer functions: ON, OFF and One shot from
• Configurable output/input: NPN, PNP, Push-Pull and external input
• Alarm outputs: temperature and dust - with adjustable set points
• Logging functions: temperatures, operational hours, power cycles, configuration changes
• Detection filter
• Application modes: Standard, Plastic or Level applications
• Quality of Run (QoR) and Quality of Teach (QoT)
• 2 m PVC cable or M12-plug
• IO-Link communication V 1.1