Other valve types have internal passages that may cause small amounts of fluid to remain in the valve. Pinch valves have no areas of dead volume where fluid can become trapped. Only the inside of the tubing has contact with the fluid.
Common industries that utilize pinch valves for the benefit of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve including drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, wastewater, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, solids handling, and more.
• Small, compact design
• Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles
• Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
• Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
• Unobstructed flow path
• Each valve comes with 12” of selected tubing
• Wide variety of easily replaceable tubing sizes and materials available.
• 100% tested.
For more information: http://www.clippard.com/link/pwld2164406