The new report, RP-107N Plastics for Healthcare Packaging, notes that will represent a 4.9% average annual growth rate during the five-year period.
The current trends that are boosting demand for healthcare packaging, the report says, are:
• Increased use of disposable products
• An aging population
• Cost pressures on suppliers
• Increasing influence of hospital and healthcare-related purchasing groups
• Continued shift to outside contract packaging
• Greater emphasis on child-resistant/senior-friendly and tamper-evident packaging
The report is available for $3꼲. Call Business Communications Co., Inc., at 203/853-4266, or visit www.bccresearch.com.