Regardless of width, all lips come in soft EPDM foam (ethylene propylene diene monomer) and a variety of heights with piGRIP® bellows, carrying none or 1-6 folds. Piab's FLIW is secured with a special lock ring in POM (polyoxymethylene) that brings extra safety to the cup and keeps the lip in place.
The new lip is based on piGRIP FLI but has a wider lip to ensure even safer lifts and increased flexibility. piGRIP®FLIW is easily configured in the piGRIP configurator.
• Ideal for objects with irregular or unstructured surfaces
• Different sizes and heights to meet any specific need
• Secured with a special lock ring in POM (polyoxymethylene)
Main Applications Include:
• Production and packaging of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
• Designed to pick objects with irregular or unstructured surfaces or large height differences
• Handling of non-flat parts in production