HealthPack, the essential conference in the U.S. for medical device packaging professionals, heads to New Orleans in 2016, running from March 15 to 17 at the Astor Crowne Plaza.
The event team is seeking subject-matter experts to speak at next year's conference. Proposals for thought-provoking, noncommercial presentations are now being accepted.
To be considered as a speaker at HealthPack 2016, please submit your abstract of no more than 150 words, a brief outline of your presentation, your photo and a short bio. HealthPack will not consider any proposals without an abstract, including a title, and an outline.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is Aug. 24, 2015. Click here to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission topics
HealthPack is particularly interested in presentations on the following topics:
• Innovation in sterilization methods, labeling, package design, and automation
• UDI new developments and best practices
• Combination product packaging challenges and solutions
• Test method validation strategies
• Packaging material advancements and use examples
• Package engineer learnings in voice of customer visits and how they translated to package design
Please direct questions to Jim George, Conference Director.