Pat Reynolds, VP Editor of Packaging World, will be joined on this Tokyo Pack program by journalists from the UK, Netherlands, Norway, Columbia, Australia, Singapore, India, and Japan. Six of the journalists, including Reynolds, will also present the 2nd edition of the International Packaging Press Organization: Global Packaging Trends Conference on 3 October 2012 at Tokyo Big Sight. Each of the six journalists on this program will provide unique insights into their specialist packaging regions and highlight key opportunities.
Says IPPO president Stuart Hoggard, “As professional packaging journalists and editors, IPPO members are engaged with all aspects of the packaging industry on a daily basis and have accumulated wide-ranging knowledge that makes them undisputed experts in their specific markets. This second edition of IPPO: Global Packaging Trends Conference at Tokyo Pack 2012 will help packaging professionals understand the important issues faced by regional markets around the world. It is also a demonstration of the vital role that the Packaging Media plays in gathering and disseminating the information that industry often takes for granted.”
The conference presentations include:
• Packaging Trends in Asia – Stuart Hoggard, publisher, PackWebasia.com; IPPO President (Singapore)
• Packaging Trends in North America – Pat Reynolds, VP Editor, Packaging World; IPPO Vice President (USA)
• Packaging Trends in Latin America – Lilián Robayo Páez, editor in chief, El Empaque (Columbia)
• Packaging Trends in Europe – Des King, The Write Stuff (UK)
• Packaging Trends in Australasia – Lindy Hughson, managing editor, PKN Packaging News (Australia)
• Global Trends in Plastic Packaging – Steven Pacitti, editor, Plastics in Packaging (UK)
The IPPO: Global Packaging Trends Conference will take place at Tokyo Pack 2012 on 3 October (1045hrs to 1600hrs), at Hall East 5 – 2nd stage, Tokyo Big Sight. Attendance is free.
IPPO will also hold its Members Meeting at Tokyo Pack 2012 on 4 October.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.