The CAPE PACK Palletizing Group is a simple and practical program for solving pallet loading problems:
- Quickly see if you can get more cases onto a pallet.
- Interlock layers, show strapping, add top caps, corner posts, edit layers, show contents and put graphics onto cases.
- Create pallet loads containing different products for in-store display purposes and consumer shopability.
- Consolidate your case sizes. Using the program's database enter existing case and tray sizes to find ways to pack existing products in to fewer case sizes.
- Find the best product size, case count, case size and pallet load. Pack in bundles or trays, shrink-wrap products, use realistic shapes and add surface graphics.