Benefits of robotic tape inspection:
• Flexible to fit any setup and rate
• Small footprint robot cell
• Easily added to any stretch of current conveyor
• Variety of case sizes
• Able to inspect cases in random position on the conveyor
• Preventative measure for quality control and customer satisfaction
Motion Controls Robotics, Inc. (MCRI) offers a variety of robot options from collaborative to high speed for use in the tape inspection station for end of line packaging. This allows the facility to select a robot that will meet their needs and have a system installed within just 4 weeks.
“The MCRI tape detection system saves companies thousands of dollars in shipping cost and customer issues by detecting improperly sealed cases,” comments James Skelding, Director of Sales & Marketing at MCRI. The system is patented pending.
This type of error proofing system is easily cost justified for Return on Investment by calculating the current cost to your facility of incorrectly sealed or unsealed cases based on:
• Production loss
• Product damage
• Reshipping of damaged product
• Employee time involvement
• Customer Complaints
• Resolving other issues
Join us for “The Most Engaging Virtual Event for the Entire Industry” at PACK EXPO Connects, November 9-13. Live demos of equipment and products, live chat with product experts, expedited product search, and more. Attendee registration opens September 15. Be notified when the site goes live by clicking here.