Bevco ZPPI systems are highly effective in:
• reducing package or container damage during handling.
• providing processors with a method to help reduce container or package weights or wall thicknesses to reduce costs.
• re-orienting hot filled containers to provide sterilization of the cap.
• lines using PET bottles that are susceptible to bottle damage due to the squeeze on standard gripper type cap sterilizers.
• dealing with safety concerns when processing hot filled product in plastic or glass where hot bottles must be lifted in the air.
• lines where packages or containers need to be tilted or turned over to permit inspection, printing or coding.
• in food, beverage, consumer or industrial goods applications.