Offering high levels of automation with servo and automated controls to ensure operator-independent precision, the Noack 900 series Blister Machines comprises two models: the 930, which can produce up to 480 blisters per minute in a maximum of four rows within a forming area of 155x180mm; and the Noack 960, which can produce up to 700 blisters per minute with up to six rows, and has a maximum forming area of 225x180mm. Both are capable of a forming depth of up to 12mm.
Both blister machines in the Romaco Noack 900 series can be supplied with either platen or rotary sealing. Other highlights include a balcony structure that ensures cGMP compliance, as well as integrated track & trace and containment solutions.
Additional customer-driven features incorporated into the Romaco Noack 900 Series of Blister Machines include:
• The machines’ Ergonomic Design incorporates plug-and-play devices for convenient handling and easy assembly as well as reduced format sets resulting in quick product changes and lower purchasing costs. The 900 Series’ tooling’s lightweight construction affords quicker release of format parts, and a fail-safe control system avoids complications and guarantees faster, more reliable return to production.
• QuickFeed is an interchangeable feeding system allowing product changeovers to be completed in a matter of seconds. With a second feeding unit installed, the ensuing batch can be produced seamlessly while, in parallel, the first unit can be cleaned and retooled.
• Thanks to Romaco’s QuickChange philosophy, complete changeovers can be carried out in less than 30 minutes. The automatic station control system QuickAdjust provides continuous adjustment of sealing, coding perforation and cutting for extremely short run-in times and highly reliable, consistent processes.
• QuickTransfer utilizes a servo-driven blister transfer whereby blisters are fed directly to the cartoner’s bucket chain. This feature also incorporates a servo-controlled de-stacking independent of specific blister formats, as well as in-process control without interrupting production.
• QuickClean significantly reduces cleaning times due to easy access, and surfaces without edges and corners designed to eliminate entrapment of product.
• QuickAdmin absolutely insures reproducible processes from the ergonomic HMI panel with intuitive visualization and navigation, while QuickControl assures maximum production safety along with track & trace, audit trail and batch records.