As a self contained modular addition to any packaging line,
the PS punch can be moved from line to line as production requires.
Available in two sizes, standard features of the 650 version include:
- Micro-controller with easy operator interface through membrane key pad
- Stored product parameters for easy product changeover
- Servo driven transport chain for precise registration
- Efficient pneumatic punching drive
- Heavy duty bearing blocks for precise vertical cycling with clean
cutting and no premature punch tool wear
- 2 station infeed section with docking ports for direct integration of
Speed: up to 150 cycles/min (depends on product size, sheet count and
Max width: 400mm / 15.75"
Min width: 50mm / 2"
Max length: 500mm / 19.5"
Min length: 100mm / 4"
Max thickness: 3mm / 1/8"
Electric: 110 or 220V, 1 phase (specify with order)
Air: 6 bar / 50 l/min
Weight: 200Kg / 450 lbs.
Length: 1315mm / 4' 3"
Width: 980mm / 3' 3"
Height: 1170mm / 3' 10"
- transfer unit for easy indexing from other machines
- high quality spark eroded alloy punch tools