Complete details of the program and registration information is available at www.packworld.com/ppf. Here’s a brief look at some of the Forum topics and speakers:
• Increasing Uptime by Focusing on Reliability Metrics Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time To Repair: Jeff Rosen, senior industrial engineer, Aseptic Manufacturing & Packaging, AstraZeneca.
• Counterfeit Drugs and the Global Supply Chain: Jeffrey Gren, director, Office of Health and Consumer Goods, U.S. Department of Commerce.
• Automatic Identification to Improve Patient Safety: Ed Dzwill, manager of package technology, Global Pharmaceutical Supply Group, Johnson & Johnson, and member of The GS1 HUG™ (Healthcare User Group), a global voluntary group formed by 40 leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies, wholesalers, hospitals, and trade associations.
• Packaging Equipment Design and Integration Upgrade on a Budget: Rolando Vega, manager, Global Technical Services Project Management, Schering-Plough.
• Improving Overall Equipment Efficiency: Greg Anthos, director, MMD Operational Excellence, Merck & Co. Inc.
• FDA and You: Current Rulings, Government Inspections and Defending Your Product: Eric F. Greenberg, Attorney at Law, and columnist for Packaging World and Healthcare Packaging.
• OTC Package Design: Richard Gerstman and Herb Meyers, brand identity and package design experts and authors.