The mounting footprint of Advanced Motion Controls' FM060-25-CM is 50.8mm x 25.4mm with a height of 22.1mm making it possible for up to 3 units to fit within the footprint of a standard business card. The FM060-25-CM uses CANopen for network communication. Along with this model are two lower current options, the FM060-10-CM rated to 10A continuous and FM060-5-EM rated to 5A continuous, designed to the same dimensions.
• 50.8 x 25.4 x 22 mm (2 x 1 x 0.87 in)
• 10-55 VDC input
• 25 A continuous, 50 A peak for FE060-25-CM
• 10 A continuous, 20 A peak for FE060-10-CM
• 5 A continuous, 10 A peak for FE060-5-CM
• Incremental encoder and BISS C-mode feedback
• Torque, velocity, and position operating modes
• Configuration and full loop tuning
The FM060-25-CM can be configured to work with any servo motor because the control loops for current, velocity and position can be individually tuned to match the application’s motor, load inertia, supply voltage and motion requirements.
Once configured for the system, the FM060-25-CM can be controlled over a CANopen network using PVT commands or profile motion commands. It can also be commanded using analog signals, indexes & sequences, step & direction, and encoder following. Despite its small size, no feature or capability has been spared when compared with full-sized counterparts.