Domino Variable Data Solutions Manager Gary Peterson demonstrates the K600i dual bar, dual speed digital UV inkjet printer in a video produced by Domino.
Examples of how variable data is being utilized today:
Variable Data Applications
• Track product throughout the logistics supply chain
• Traceability for food safety and product authentication
• Shopper engagement and feedback tools / programs
• Loyalty, gaming, and promotional opportunities
• Meet requirements for state, federal, or global mandates
What markets are served by variable data?
• Logistics and reverse logistics
• Food safety
• Track and trace
• Promotional gaming and loyalty
• RFID integrations