“See more. Learn more. Do more.” at the Domino Open House Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 where well-respected names in the label printing industry will present and exhibit May 23–24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, IL. To register for free, visit: dominodigitalprinting.com/digitalprintingspectrum.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer, Vice President of Marketing, Constantia Flexibles and former TLMI Chairman.
Presenters include market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations, and Domino technical and commercial resources:
- David Walsh, Owner – LPC
- Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
- Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
- Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
- Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
- Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
- Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
- Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
- Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
- Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
- Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
- Mark Tibbetts, President – TLMI
- Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO
- Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
- Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
- Philip Easton, Director – Domino
- Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
- Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
Table-top exhibits include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing industry: cameras / inspection / vision systems; software; die makers; coatings; UV curing; corona and surface treaters; converting and finishing; substrates and materials; cold foil; associations; press manufacturers; industry trade publications; and material handling.
Exhibiting companies include:
- AB Graphic International
- Avery Dennison
- Aztech Converting
- Converting Equipment International
- Delta ModTech
- Enercon Industries
- Grafotronic Inc. USA
- Green Bay Packaging
- Hybrid Software
- Kocher + Beck
- KTI - Keene Technology
- Kurz Transfer Products
- Label Traxx
- Lake Image Systems
- Martin Automatic
- MPS Systems North America
- Packaging World
- PC Industries
- Phoseon Technology
- Spinnaker Coating
- UPM Raflatac
- Wausau Coated
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Wilson Manufacturing
- Yazoo Mills, Inc.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will include informative and educational presentations, a Q&A panel discussion, innovative equipment demonstrations, table-top exhibits from industry suppliers, networking breakfasts and lunches, and evening receptions. This is a highly-anticipated educational and networking event.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. It has everything a company needs to build its organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable.
For a look at last year’s event, watch this video Digital Printing Spectrum.
This is a one-day event, duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.
Registration is now open, and prospective attendees must register to attend. To register, visit: dominodigitalprinting.com/digitalprintingspectrum. For questions, contact Bill Myers at email@example.com or 847-596-4801.