The Layton adjustable T-304 stainless-steel box crusher is ergonomically designed. It reduces the risk of injury from dropping a box on the floor or having to use tools to break apart frozen product.
Frozen, crystalized boxes with product enter the box crusher on a pass-through conveyor that transports them through the machine. Inside the crusher, four crushing rollers with a tensioner press against the boxes to break apart the crystalized product. After being crushed, the boxes convey off the machine. An optional powered conveyor with a stainless-steel, painted washdown reducer and stainless-steel motor is available.
The Layton T-304 box crusher features:
- Machine overall dimensions: 74-in. wide x 119-in. long x 67-in. tall
- Average feed rate: 35 ft/min
- Box dimension range
- Width: 9 to14 in.
- Height maximum: 14 in.
- Manually adjustable crushing rollers
- Powered by a gear motor
- Hinged safety covers for internal cleaning and access inside the machine
- Locking swivel casters
- Adjustable alignment box infeed guide rails
- 18-in. long. perforated stainless-steel safety mesh guarding at the infeed and discharge
- NEMA-4X control panel with E-stop and emergency pull cable
- Mounted visual E-stop alarm