Mettler Toledo will be demonstrating Track & Trace, metal detection, checkweighing, X-ray and vision inspection technologies, presenting a panel session with a Questions and Answers discussion on the Innovation Stage, plus hosting a virtual showroom at PACK EXPO Connects.
Manufacturers across the globe can register for free and connect with the product inspection experts at www.packexpoconnects.com. On Monday, 9th November, at 2 pm Central Time, guests can tune in to watch a 30-minute session on “Product Inspection Solutions for Foreign Material Prevention” and participate in a live chat and Questions and Answers session with Mettler-Toledo experts.
The experts will discuss:
• Different solutions for detecting foreign matter
• How to prevent contaminated product from entering the marketplace
• The comparisons between metal detection and X-ray inspection
• How manufacturers can select the right technology for their specific applications
• New methods to detect foreign material, including vision systems for bulk material
The talk will also address how to accommodate facility space constraints by integrating different product inspection equipment, including checkweighers, to create combination systems.
Mettler Toledo’s live technology demonstrations will start on day 1 of the show. Click here for a full list of the times and topics.
The Mettler Toledo Showroom gives customers a chance to log in and create a personalized planner. Here they can schedule which talks they will attend, securely access exclusive educational content, and gain direct access to technical experts.