This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Belden Inc., a global supplier of network infrastructure and digitization solutions, recently announced new products that streamline power and data transmission and simplify connectivity. Two of the new modules for data orchestration and management include Lumberg Automation’s LioN-X and LioN-Power IO-Link Masters that allow easy integration into industrial PLC environments.
IO-Link is a standardized I/O technology enabling smart communication with sensors and actuators. The new LioN-X family is multiprotocol capable and ready for Industry 4.0 due to several IIoT protocols on board. This is a fast, reliable, and secure solution for collecting, converting, and transmitting critical data in automated production environments.
Additional features include:
- Improve Process Efficiency: Adjust the IO-Link Master to the fieldbus protocol used for fast and reliable data transmission to your PLC environment.
- Industry 4.0 with LioN-X: The IIoT protocols OPC UA, MQTT, CoAP & REST API make cloud communication possible to access sensor data from a company level.
- Intuitive Configuration: Parameterization of IO-Link devices via an IODD interpreter is possible through LioN-Management Suite and LioN-X webserver.
- Save Time: Cut installation significantly with hybrid coding that combines data and power.
- Easy Predictive Maintenance: Evaluate diagnostic data from sensors and actuators to prevent failures.