Measurement and Automation Systems’ Sherloc System™:
• Satisfies DOT’s Hazardous Materials Safety Administration’s specification for “reuse, reconditioning, and remanufacturing of packaging.”
• Pressurizes containers for 5-minute intervals at >3 lbs psi
• Monitors the decay of pressure
• Indicates faulty containers
• Records and stores test data for management use
Sherloc™ is cost effective
• Lowers labor costs and increases operator safety by finding faulty containers before they are filled.
• Helps prevent fines or costly litigation
• The 16 station model tests up to 192 containers per hour (one every 20 seconds). Allowing the operator to accomplish multiple operations such as rinsing and/or labeling functions.