This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Engineered with performance, adaptability for a broad range of applications, and system integration in mind, the Versia scan head features Novanta’s industry-leading galvanometers and latest innovation in digital servo board technology to enable complex laser processing jobs.
Key features include:
• Versatility to support multiple applications enabled by multi-tune capability.
• Monitor performance thanks to bi-directional communication for position feedback and other parameters.
• Supports multiple communication protocols with up to 20-bit command resolution.
• Optimized performance with dynamically matched mirror design.
• Water and air cooling features to ensure high accuracy for most demanding scan jobs.
• Compact, industrial design to reduce system footprint and enable easy system integration.