Users only print the number of labels needed, making this ideal for small batch custom labeling for craft beer breweries, wineries, spirit distillers and other manufacturers that have round straight-walled products.
Once set up, the user simply inserts the round container into the 141-P and initiates the labeling via a manual or foot-operated switch. As the products spins, the label is wrapped around it providing uniform, consistent and accurate labeling.
- Segmented rollers for labeling products with protruding edges
- Short batch set-up times
- Multiple label dispensing per product allowing front and back labeling
- Labels up to 30 products/min.
- Low cost desktop labeling solution
- Labels products up to 6.1 in. (155 mm) in diameter.