The sensors are housed in robust IP69K certified housings, which are ECOLAB approved.
Besides the full range of technical features provided by our capacitive sensor families, the IO-Link communication mode enables additional advanced functionalities such as:
• QoR (Quality of Run)
• QoT (Quality of Teach)
• Diagnostic parameters
With IO-Link sensor communications, each sensor becomes fully programmable and customizable, allowing more than half a million setting combinations.
• Robust IP69K certified, M18 and M30 housings
• Programmable sensing distance and hysteresis
• Single point, two point and window sensing modes
• Logic functions: AND, OR, XOR and “Gated SR/FF”
• Timer functions: ON, OFF, and One shot
• Configurable output/input: NPN, PNP, Push-Pull, and external input
• Alarm outputs: temperature and dust outputs, with adjustable set points
• Logging functions: temperature, operational hours, power cycles, and/or configurable changes
• Detection filter
• Standard, Plastic or Level Application Modes
• Quality of Run (QoR) and Quality of Teach (QoT)
These IO-Link capacitive sensors were designed to be used in specific markets such as Plastic & Rubber, HVAC, Agriculture and Food & Beverage, providing the ideal solutions to perfectly fit application needs.