This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Designed for sanitation, the Washdown Spiral helps poultry, meat and feed producers meet higher sanitation standards in their manufacturing facilities with a proprietary edge-driven conveyor and open belt surface design made from USDA compatible plastic that can be washed down from any angle and a self-draining, bent frame construction that eliminates water pooling.
The Washdown Spiral also features:
• Open construction for readily accessible cleaning, inspection and maintenance
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction and plastic belt
• Solid UHMW guide rails
• Ability to withstand up to 1500 psi washdown pressure
• Moderate use of corrosive chemicals
The Washdown Spiral’s edge driven design includes sprockets that drive the chain in multiple locations which distributes the force across the entire length of the chain; not from just one location. This allows for a taller spiral to accommodate higher elevation changes; prolonged belt life with reduced tension; and increased load-carrying capacity.
Conveyor Retractable Gate
The Conveyor Retractable Gate maximizes productivity by providing personnel, fork trucks and other moving equipment unrestricted movement through the production floor.
The retractable gate:
• Horizontally retracts into itself
• Operates with a simple-to-use hand crank
• Provides a standard pass through opening of 30”
• Can be paired back-to-back to extend the pass through opening to 60”
• Includes adjustable guide rails
• Can be used with any TableTop conveyor system
The use of a retractable gate conveyor eliminates the need to design around traffic patterns and promotes a safer environment with employees when navigating the production floor to ultimately reduce the overall production line footprint.
The Conveyor Retractable Gate is the latest addition to the ProCore® family of conveyors and conveying equipment, engineered to maximize packaging line performance, reduce changeover times and get products from point A to point B efficiently.