Multisorb Technologies will exhibit at CPhI China in Shanghai, June 21-23, 2016, and introduce how it can help companies stabilize their pharmaceutical or medical device packaging presentations with sorbent technology (desiccants and oxygen absorbers).
For over 50 years, Multisorb has provided end-to-end solutions to help pharmaceutical manufacturers around the world protect their products against moisture, oxygen, and volatiles through innovative and reliable solutions.
"For Chinese pharmaceutical companies, especially those exporting to regulated markets like the US, EU, Canada and Australia, Multisorb offers unparalleled expertise in stabilizing pharmaceutical products and meeting regulatory requirements," said Lax Khaitan, Commercial Director of Multisorb's Healthcare Packaging Group in Asia-Pacific. "We leverage our technical expertise with proven sorbent technology to help companies speed their product launches and achieve market success."
An Innovative and Consultative Approach
Multisorb's Success through Efficiency℠ program helps companies quickly Identify, Select, and Dispense the optimal sorbent solution. Program highlights include:
• Faster Market Access: Our Quality by Design (QbD) simulations can eliminate costly ranging studies and help get your product to market 6-12 months faster.
• Sorbent Options for all Products: We offer a full range of desiccant and sorbent platforms to meet all of your packaging requirements.
• Lowest Cost of Ownership: Our sorbent dispensing systems deliver an industry leading output efficiency of >99.997% and the lowest total cost of ownership.
Multisorb Offers the Experience You Need
• Over 1,000 pharmaceutical presentations stabilized for market entry
• Full R&D, engineering, quality, and manufacturing support
• ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN ISO 14001:2004 registered facilities
• Type III Drug Master File (DMF) on file for all sorbent products
• Compliance with all US and EU regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical packaging
Please visit us at booth N1E16 to discuss how Multisorb can help you. For more information, click here.