Join ISTA in Amsterdam to gain insights into today's hot topics and discover innovative solutions shaping the future of transport packaging. Check out the general track sessions below! Plus, a new dedicated track on Temperature-Sensitive Life Science Product Distribution has been added to the program (stay tuned!). Take advantage of the discounted early-bird rate and register now!
General track sessions:
- Dynamic Packaging Configurator for Meal Kit Deliveries, Ilaria Baesso, HelloFresh SE
- Success Stories: The Power of Testing and Design Collaboration, Kristine Biteniece; Girts Derums, Stora Enso
- The Road to Recyclability, Paul Marchetti, Ring, an Amazon company
- Understanding the Distribution Hazards of FMCGs throughout Europe, James White, Smithers
- Building Transit Hazard Knowledge Through Research, Brian O'Banion, ISTA
- Automation and the Changing Landscape, Lester Barratt, SEE
- Does Sustainable Packaging Equal Delayed Launches?, Suzanne Fisher, Fisher Packaging, LLC
- Latest Updates on Amazon's SIOC Program, Santiago Soria, Amazon
- How to Develop Sustainable Packaging and Save Total Cost, Maja Midebo, Billerud AB
- Future New Rules of the European Commission - Proposal for a Regulation on Packaging and Packaging Waste, Gerrit Hasselmann, Consulting Packaging Logistics & Load Securing (formerly Fraunhofer Institute IML)
- Virtual Testing for a Sustainable Packaging Solutions, Chandra Sekhar Kattamuri, CADFEM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Case Study for the Resolution Through Design of the Most Critical Damages in Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP), Jose Ignacio Garrigos Forcada, ITENE
- ISTA's Community Focusing on Education, Certification & Member Expertise, Matt Thompson, ISTA
- Advancing Testing Standards, Eric Hiser, ISTA
- Perforations on Different Corrugated Flute Grades and their Effects on Packaging Performance, Anton Hagman, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Verifying a Protective Pack Design with Preshipment Testing - Six Step Design, Stuart Roberts, Consultant (formerly Sealed Air)
- Dynamic Properties of Corrugated Board in Edge Crush Disposition Under Impact Load, Daniel Caceres, ITAINNOVA
- Using Lab Data to Validate your Sustainability Strategy for e-Commerce Packaging, Damon Lucenta, Pregis
- Exploring the Effect of Multiaxial Vibrations on Load Stability Assessment During Transportation, Manuel Garcia-Romeu, Safe Load Testing Technologies
- "Transiteractive"- A New Packaging Concept for e-commerce, Giovani Rissi, Giovani Rissi, MSc.
To register, visit: ISTA European Packaging Symposium
ISTA Packaging Dynamics Professional (ISTA PDP) Certification
Don't miss the unique opportunity to attend this first-ever in Europe, in-person ISTA Packaging Dynamics Professional (ISTA PDP) training on September 26, just before the Symposium. Complete all six courses required for ISTA PDP Certification in one comprehensive training!