This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
It holds the equivalent of three bottles of delicious, premium wine (2.25l) and keeps it fresh for up to six weeks- a convenient way to have quality wine on tap at all times. Hardys Nottage Hill FreshCase is ideal when you want to indulge with a glass of high quality wine without feeling like you need to finish or waste the rest of the bottle.
No ordinary box of wine, FreshCase is extremely well designed - its benefits are:
- Contemporary, great-looking case that is both easy to use and store.
- Contains the equivalent of three bottles of wine while just taking the space of one
- FreshCase Cabernet Shiraz is stylish enough to grace any kitchen
- FreshCase Chardonnay is designed to fit perfectly and pour straight from your fridge. Its handle converts to a stand to help the last glass of wine out
- Environmentally-friendly with lighter-weight packaging which is fully recyclable and made from sustainable stocks
FreshCase represents a breakthrough. It’s an award-winning wine that has been packaged in a chic, larger size case.
Holly Lee, Wine Buyer for Sainsburys, comments: “FreshCase is one of the most exciting packaging innovations in wine that we have ever seen - offering real benefits to the consumer in keeping your premium wine fresh for longer in a stylish and convenient new pack.”
FreshCase will available nationally from Sainsbury's beginning Nov. 17