This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Features/benefits of Morris’ recyclable packaging include:
• PET/PE packaging can contain 35% Recycled Content for use in rollstock, standup recloseable pouches, quad bags at no cost increase compared to PET/PE virgin material.
• PET/PE packaging can contain 45% Recycled Content for use in rollstock, standup recloseable pouches, quad bags at a 2% cost increase compared to PET/PE virgin material.
• 100% Recyclable PE material available in rollstock, standup recloseable pouches, and quad bags. Available in gloss, soft matte, and matte finishes.
Minimum cost increase for 100% recyclable PE over standard PET/PE structures.
Can include up to 20% recycled content in sealant web in some applications.
Zippers are 100% PE recyclable.
Multiple How2Recycle PE structure certifications
• Flat bottom bag format optimization by reducing cost of printing plates and printing, and waste.
• Technical expertise to right size the bag to avoid excess material.
• Superior barrier structures to produce a longer sustainable product life.
• Superior structures require less material to maintain package integrity.
• Post-consumer recycled plastics available in rollstock, standup recloseablepouches, and quad bags.
• Compostable materials available for up to a 2lb package for rollstock or standup pouches.
• Measurable data for sustainability tracing
• Sustainable options mentioned above can run on existing converting equipment with similar efficiencies.