The free webinar—titled “Glass-in-Glass Detection with X-ray Inspection”—will be presented by Adam Green, Market Manager, X-ray Inspection, Mettler-Toledo. Green explains the importance of the webinar, “Glass packaging is a common choice for food and pharmaceutical manufacturers, but a single shard of glass can lead to devastating consequences. That’s why it’s vital to protect your product by selecting the right x-ray inspection system for optimum contamination detection. This will be an informative session, packed with the solutions manufacturers require, alongside real-time demos, to help alleviate some of the risks facing their businesses”.
In the webinar, Green will look at the basic principles of x-ray inspection technology and how they can help in significantly reducing the risk of glass-in-glass and other foreign body contamination. He will also discuss the importance of choosing the right x-ray beam technology for your application, while giving a live demo of the Mettler-Toledo X3750 X-ray Inspection system.
The webinar will look specifically into six key areas among glass-in-glass detection, including:
• Risk of Glass in Glass - the significant safety risk imposed and the effects of glass-in-glass contamination
• Challenges with Detecting Glass in Glass – how foreign bodies and potential contaminants can “hide” anywhere in glass
• Test Piece Importance – the importance to understanding the different test piece types
• X3750 Benefits & Live Demonstration – from adjustable angle inspection beam to an FDA-approved modular conveyor, an in-depth look at what makes the X3750 a viable solution for manufacturers
• Factory Integration – new software methods and easy connectivity
• Service & Warranty – a look at the different care packages and warranties on offer
A live, interactive Q&A session will bring the webinar to its conclusion. To register for the webinar go to Mettler’s website.