MPS sealers are available in standalone or custom configurations for a wide range of specialty and high-speed applications. New software features offer customers increased control of sealing parameters and settings, enhanced operations data, and more customizable user preferences. All MPS models include an easy to use touchscreen industrial PC that simplifies setup and operation, streamlines maintenance, and improves data management. Enhancements include:
- Product counter
- Data on average packaging rate
- Meter to track total machine running hours
- French and Spanish language configurations
- New touch and single point calibration capabilities for sealing processes
- Simplified management IP addresses, FTP access and user administration such as passwords and names
- Maintenance warnings for additional replacement parts
- Greater flexibility in recipe settings and data logging of sealing processes
- Software cut‐off for runaway heating zones above 230 C.
- Improved alarms for component issues or failures.
Hardware enhancements include a new standard sensor that improves data and package feedback during sealing. Multiple components, connectors, and switches have been enhanced for easier operation and maintenance.