This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Red Lion Controls announces the launch of its new PXU series of proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controllers. The PXU series, which is the latest addition to Red Lion¹s portfolio of industrial automation solutions, is designed for machine builders, systems integrators and commercial equipment manufacturers. The PXU series enables tighter, more reliable control over a wide range of processes, including temperature, flow and pressure, from a single model.
Capable of being deployed in precision process applications within the food and beverage, plastics, packaging, energy, gas, heat-treating, commercial and medical industries, the PXU series offers 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 DIN size models to provide a range of space-saving options. Features and benefits include:
· Enhanced bezel design with larger, easy-to-read displays for better visibility from long distances
· Optional RS-485 communications allows integration with PCs, PLCs and HMIs
· One inch shorter in depth to save panel space
· Programmable via front panel push buttons and/or Red Lion¹s Crimson® configuration software
· On demand auto-tuning for easy set up
· Universal inputs support thermocouple, RTD, 0 - 10 VDC and 4 - 20 mA (0 - 50)
· UL listed, 61010-1, process control equipment meets industry standards