Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2B8
We create automation ecosystems that enhance manufacturing to help businesses adapt and grow. Whole line, Whole life, Whole planet.
Global Whole Line Integration: Product Assembly, Filling and Dosing, Primary Packaging, Cartoning, Case Packing, Palletizing.
Introductory hands-on training, start-up & shutdown, machine changeover, operation and maintenance, advanced technical training.
Preventative Maintenance, On-demand servicing, Remote Support, Product Training, Modernization and Upgrades, Service Agreements, Spare Parts, Rental Equipment.
We've been helping businesses evolve to meet new challenges for over 100 years. Most companies sell automation machines - we create Automation Ecosystems.
Using ingenious and limitless thinking; our group of companies (Mpac Langen, Mpac Lambert and Mpac Switchback) are leaders in cutting edge packaging automation and transformational technologies; working across the pharmaceutical, health & personal care, food & beverage and consumer goods sectors helping world-class companies to adapt and grow.
GLOBAL WHOLE LINE INTEGRATION
Our technical capabilities include:
- ASSEMBLY - From your first prototype to your millionth product & beyond, our converting platforms grow with you.
- FILLING & DOSING - We have years of experience in precision filling and dosing. Whether you need new dispensing technology or looking to incorporate fresh methods into your existing applications; we can help.
- PRIMARY PACKAGING - With our extensive knowledge and refined equipment, we can help you design unique packaging solutions to suit your specific needs.
- CARTONING - Whether your require manually operated machines, semi-automatic cartoners or high-speed, fully automatic packaging lines, we are here to help. Our range includes horizontal, vertical and top load cartoners.
- CASE PACKING - We provide end of line packaging equipment to businesses who want to adapt quickly to new challenges. Our fast and flexible case packing platforms are available with fully automatic robotics or combined solutions.
- PALLETIZING - Whatever your application, we can provide turnkey systems ranging from one-in-one provisions to centralized palletizers serving multiple lines. All of our palletizing equipment can be seamlessly integrated into your existing packaging lines.
WHOLE LIFE SERVICE
We know that consistent uptime is critical for sustained success, so with us; installation is just the start. Our combination of regular preventative maintenance and on-demand repairs keep your machines in prime condition; maximizing your overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
Our maintenance services are just one part of the comprehensive, flexible services program. We can provide stress-free assistance with any of the following:
- SERVICE AGREEMENTS (Comprehensive maintenance contracts that fix budgets and guarantee priority service)
- MODERNIZATIONS & UPGRADES (Expert recommendations to help maximize lifetime performance)
- PRODUCT TRAINING (World class operator training)
- REMOTE SUPPORT (Efficient way to keep machinery in flawless condition and get data-driven insights)
- SPARE PARTS (Quality-assured original parts, stocked locally to minimize business disruption)
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT (Reliable alternative to manage a limited budget or temporary increase in production capacity)
Hands-on experts, on hand.
With six operating sites in the UK, Canada, USA and the Netherlands, plus sales & service locations in Singapore and Thailand; our global service teams can support you, wherever you are in the world.