BISSC certification is recognized as the definitive sanitation standard for equipment used in the baking industry.
Launched in October 2018, Dorner's redesigned AquaGard 7350 V2 Series merges the best qualities in accessibility and safety to deliver a sanitary platform that’s perfectly engineered for the baking, snack food, pharmaceutical, pet food and packaging industries that require wipe-down and occasional wash-down cleanings of the conveyor. The new conveyor comes in belt, modular belt and positive drive options, and can be configured in straights, curves and Z-frames.
Specific design features that helped the AquaGard 7350 V2 earn BISSC certification include:
• Bolt-together 304 stainless steel frames
• FDA-approved belting and plastic components
• Open design with minimal horizontal surfaces
• Ample access for cleaning and maintenance
• Suitable for both wipe-down and low-pressure washdown cleanings with non-caustic solutions
Additional sanitary and safety features on the modular belt curve conveyor include having no openings greater than the international standard of 4mm, which increases safety by eliminating pinch points for operators. Furthermore, the upper and lower chain edges are fully contained in the drive system to reduce catenary belt sag and conveyor noise.