• A redesigned actuator allows for much easier door closure and the ability to maintain door closure over time even when doors/gates sag or machine vibration occurs. This improvement eliminates unnecessary machine stoppages.
• Large LED status indicators change colors depending on door status, allowing personnel to easily check if the door is open/closed from a distance. These features maintain valuable machine uptime.
• An extremely small footprint allows for direct and flexible mounting, increasing the location options.
• The new Safety Interlock switch integrates seamlessly and can achieve the highest level of safety all while eliminating the need for additional components.
• Cascade/daisy chain up to thirty units while maintaining individual door I/O. This minimizes wiring yet allows for quick isolation of areas needing attention
Each design feature serves to reduce time and costs associated with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.