Dorner’s 2700 medium duty conveyor is engineered to safely convey up to 150 pounds.
Another advantage the 2700 medium duty conveyor brings is extended widths between 26 in. and 36 in., available in 2 in. increments. Wider conveyors are becoming sought-after options in warehouses and industrial facilities as their extra capacity complement a company’s automation upgrades. The growing popularity of autonomous mobile robots (AMR), robotic palletizing and other technologies, all of which can handle heavier loads, pair nicely with the wider widths and increased carrying capacity of the 2700 medium duty conveyor. Furthermore, the conveyor can be wider than it is long, which enables an AMR to dock sideways, allowing for more efficient and faster loading and unloading. Features and benefits include:
• V-Guided positive belt tracking for smooth, maintenance-free performance even under demanding side load applications
• Precise rack and pinion belt tensioning for fast and simple tensioning
• Larger, sealed for life bearings easily handle 2700 medium duty conveyor capacity, while reducing maintenance
• 16 mm (5/8” in.) high speed nose bar transfer tail for precise transferring of small packages
• Engineered for applications involving multi-lane and medium part handling; transfers; accumulation, automated and manual assembly