Whether it’s moving products up one floor or down to another production stage, SideDrive Conveyor’s conveyor systems adapt to plant and manufacturing needs, all while offering the highest level of hygienic standards.
Conveyors are designed for virtually any application, including naked, raw, and packaged food products as well as non-food products. They can be configured in any way—curved, spiral, with turns, multiple inclines and declines, or simply straight—and without any transfers.
Spiral conveyors from SideDrive Conveyor are built with several hygienic features:
• Open accessible design with a drumless, or cageless, spiral design ensures easy access to clean quickly and thoroughly
• Sanitary, stainless steel frame with smooth welds that allow debris and water to wash away
• Sloped surfaces to prevent standing water and eliminate bacteria contamination
• Minimal bolted connections that, when required, are welded, blind bore threaded standoffs that eliminate small spaces and grooves traditional fastening systems create
• Modular belting, drives, rods and sprockets made with USDA-compliant plastic stand-up to high-pressure washdown environments for thorough cleaning and eliminate risk of contamination since there’s no metal or need for lubrication
• No-tool wear parts clean in minutes and keep things quick and simple
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 27-29, Las Vegas Convention Center) will reunite the packaging and processing community. With over 1400 exhibitors, no other event in 2021 will bring together a more comprehensive gathering of suppliers offering new products, technologies and solutions. Attendee registration is now open.