It will be one of the products featured at Triangle Packaging’s PACK EXPO Connects virtual booth.
Model XYTLF offers several unique benefits, including:
• Improved productivity. Its innovative design utilizes servo filling with squeegee staging for better precision and flexibility, clean seals, no leakers, and less air in the bag.
• Reduced packaging costs. Because there is no film contract required, packagers can choose their own film supplier and have more control over material costs. Triangle Packaging’s vf/f/s system is also a cost-saving alternative to premade bags or rigid containers such as cans.
• Sanitary washdown design. Sanitary design features include quick removal of sealing jaws and back seal components for easy washdown, hygienic IP69K stainless steel motors with air purge, pivoting control box for four sides of machine access, and more.
• Optional Ultrasonic sealing for higher speeds and 100% seal integrity.
• Optional check weight feedback for precise filling.
• Designed and built in the USA.
PACK EXPO Connects–November 9-13. Now more than ever, packaging and processing professionals need solutions for a rapidly changing world, and the power of the PACK EXPO brand delivers the decision makers you need to reach. Attendee registration is open now.