Regulators are offered in either relieving or non-relieving versions. The relieving design maintains a constant pressure output even when downstream conditions change, while non-relieving regulators do not automatically compensate for changes in downstream flow or pressure. There is no vent to atmosphere, as in a relieving type regulator, and the output pressure can increase due to a downstream event.
• Designed for applications where zero air consumption is required (non-bleed)
• Special diaphragm seal provides excellent accuracy and repeatability
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Relieving and non-relieving designs
• Manifold mount option
• Features non-rising internal adjustment
• ISO 9001:2008