Show attendees will determine the best of the best among fifteenTechnologyExcellence Awards finalists in five categories during PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2019(Sept. 23-25, Las Vegas Convention Center), per show producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies. The awards program, making its PACK EXPO Las Vegas debut after a successful launch at PACK EXPO International 2018, recognizes exhibitors for innovative new technologies never previously shown at a PACK EXPO show.
“Through these awards, PMMI continues to drive the industry to keep innovating to meet the ever-growing needs of consumer packaged goods companies,” says Laura Thompson, vice president, trade shows, PMMI. “We are excited to see the awards continue to grow after a wonderful premiere at PACK EXPO International.”
The finalists for this year’s TechnologyExcellence Awards are:
Baking & Snack:
- BVC-145 Twin Tube vertical form fill seal machine, ROVEMA North America, Inc., Booth C-2944
- Dave’s Killer Bread English Muffin Package, Amcor Flexibles North America, Booth US-8033
- Entour™ Front of Store Recycle capable Bear Naked Granola Package, Berry Global, Inc., Booth US-7233
Beverage & Dairy:
- iFill 7000XP, iFill Systems, Booth N-607
- BluStream®Dry Cap/Non-Chemical Sterilization Module, Serac, Inc., Booth C-4600
- Applicator Machine for E6PR™ Rings, TECMA ARIES, Booth LS-6078
- Vericooler®III, Vericool, Inc., Booth N-111
- SaniForce 2.0 Large Particle Electric Operated Diaphragm Pump, Graco Inc, Booth US-7785
- Matrix Ultra Labeler, UltraSource, LLC, Booth LS-6338
- BM 2030 PC, Belco Packaging Systems, Inc., Booth C-4603
- FFS-30-2019, ORICS, Booth C-2305
- Insura™ Seal Verification, Amcor Healthcare Packaging, Booth N-325
General Packaging/Not Specified/Other:
- HD contouring for Molded Fiber Packaging, Golden ArrowTechnologyAmerica Inc., Booth US-7771
- Integrated machine vision, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., Booth C-2058
- LDPET, Sleever International, Booth LS-6079
A panel of esteemed industry thought leaders reviewed over 100 submissions to narrow the field down to the most innovative and unique products and solutions.
- Stephanie Neil, Editor-In-Chief,OEM Magazine
- Ronald Puvak, Managing Director,The Association for Contract Packagers & Manufacturers
- Matt Reynolds, Editor,Packaging World
- Carlos Diaz, Associate Professor (Packaging Science) - College of Applied Science &Technology, Rochester Institute ofTechnology
- Jane Chase, Executive Director, Institute of Packaging Professionals
- Pat Reynolds, VP Editor Emeritus,Packaging World
Attendees are encouraged to visit these companies to see these new and exciting materials and technologies first hand, then vote! Voting is open to all PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2019 attendees and will be accessible three ways: online, onsite and via the mobile app, beginning Monday, Sept. 23 at 9:00 a.m. through noon on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO will showcase the latest packaging technologies to help manufacturers improve operations and stay competitive. The show features 2,000 exhibitors over 900,000 net square feet of exhibit space from 40+ vertical industry markets and nearly 130 countries.
Registration, which includes access to both PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, is $30 through Sept. 6 after which the price increases to $100. For more information and to register online, visit packexpolasvegas.com and hcpelasvegas.com.