The PACK EXPO Connects 2020 Jumpstart program kicked off with Dr. Kim Houchens, Director, Customer Packaging Experience at Amazon, discussing “Engineering your packaging to meet the challenges of eCommerce fulfillment,” followed by a Q&A session with Anne Marie Mohan, Senior Editor at Packaging World.
If you enjoyed this clip, PACK EXPO Connects content lives on demand until March 31.
"The Best of Connects" On Demand
Jumpstart: Packaging & Processing Potpourri: E-commerce, Emerging Brands, High Pressure Processing, Contract Packaging. Includes Packaging and Processing Hall of Fame winners!
Dozens of Demos On Demand --Free access to 15 minute machinery and materials demos from leading suppliers such as:
R.A Jones supplies packaging machinery for a multitude of markets including food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, consumer products, and various industrial applications including Aerosol, beverage/multi-packaging, cartoning, chub packaging, cup filling and pouching.
Schubert North America is a global provider of top-loading packaging machines (TLM). Innovations include the vision control system, the transport robot Transmodul or the flow-wrapping machine Flowmodul, packaging products of all types in trays, cartons, boxes or flow-wrap bags.
Sidel is a provider of equipment and services solutions for packaging beverage, food, home and personal care products in PET, can, glass and other materials with over 40,000 machines installed in more than 190 countries.
Other Educational Sessions Include:
- Friday's Daily Download: Matt & Pat Reynolds with the Best of Connects. Miss the show? Here are the highlights.
- The Solution Room: How the Supply Chain and Need For Innovation Paradigm is Reshaping the Contract Packaging and Manufacturing Industries, brought to you by the Contract Packaging Association.
- Food Processing Manufacturing Innovation: Trend Chat with ProFood World Editor, Joyce Fassl, as she talks with J.M. Smucker Company and Hermes Boissons on manufacturing Innovations.
- An interview with Ventura Foods - Building the Ventura Edge Operating System with Redzone at Its Core
- Authentic, Safe and Connected Products Across the Supply Chain: Optimize Packaging Operations
- Collaborative Resources to Speed New Package Launches with Real World Examples of Sustainability and Functionality