The new In-Sight 2000 solves simple error-proofing applications and sets new standards for value, ease-of-use, and flexibility. The In-Sight 2000 is the first vision sensor that combines:
- Powerful In-Sight vision tools—proven In-Sight tools that ensure reliable inspection performance in a single setup environment
- Easy setup with EasyBuilder—intuitive point-and-click setup interface
- Field interchangeable lighting and optics—easily adapts to virtually any production line environment without the need for external lights
- Modular body design—configurable in-line or right-angle mounting provides maximum flexibility in tight spaces
Reliable error-proofing for all industries:
Automotive Part Inspection
- Inspects proper assembly, improving quality control while reducing rework costs.
Part Orientation Inspection
- Keeps incorrectly positioned parts out of production, simplifies changeovers, and increases throughput.
Packaging Quality Inspection
- Verifies that safety seals are present on the packaging to ensure product integrity.
Date & Lot Code Presence Inspection
- Verifies that printed codes are present and in the right location, ensuring product safety and protect brand reputation.
>> For more information, click here