Here are some highlights for that market:
• 2004 sales are almost at $4.4 billion.
• By 2009, the food and beverage market will grow beyond $7 billion.
• Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2009 is forecast at 9.9%.
• Hispanic population is projected to increase 26% from 2002 to 2010.
• Strongest growth categories will be bakery; cooking sauces, marinade, and other sauces; dips; drink mixes; entrees and hand-held foods; and soda.
The report provides up-to-date competitive profiles of marketers of Hispanic food and beverage products and discusses the influence of demographic trends as a driver of retail trends. The report also spotlights new products and current distribution trends, as well as leading trends and marketing opportunities within the food industry. The report is available for as low as $3ꯠ from MarketResearch.com.
See the story that goes with this sidebar: A flair for Hispanic packaging