The CP Series features:
•AC drive motors
• New multi-level menu system.
• Synchronous electronic controls.
• Servo-driven synchronous overhead holddown belt mechanism.
• Servo-driven synchronous product positioning without change parts.
•The industry’s widest overhead hold-down belt.
• Speed following with rate line compensation.
• Stepper-driven label applicator technology.
• Four-axis label applicator adjustments.
• Built-in “Z axis” adjustments.
• Application security password protection.
The CP Series includes:
• Extra heavy-duty welded system framework (powder coated)
•“Workhorse” Delrin chain conveyer.
• Adjustable centerline hold-down belt.
• Two (2) high speed stepper-driven label applicators.
• 100% Digital Control Package.
• Variable label dispense speeds up to 3000 in./min.
• Web widths up to 6.25 in. standard with optional widths up to 10.125.
• Label roll capacity from 12-16 in. O.D.
PACK EXPO Connects–November 9-13. Now more than ever, packaging and processing professionals need solutions for a rapidly changing world, and the power of the PACK EXPO brand delivers the decision makers you need to reach. Attendee registration is open now.