This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
The scholarship represents Enercon’s continuing commitment of supporting the education of the packaging industry through webinars, technical papers, and industry association participation. The deadline to submit applications is December 1, 2022. For more information or to apply, visit PMMI Scholarships.
The Enercon Bill Zito Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who best meets the following criteria:
• Third year student majoring in packaging engineering or related areas
• Excellent academic achievement plus recommendation from faculty
• One-page essay from student describing his/her career goals, demonstrating interest in packaging industry
• Extra-curricular involvement such as athletics, etc.
• Candidate should submit resume outlining academic and work experience along with a complete essay