The hood is closed by an electronic hold-down magnet during the film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping operations.
This machine, which is loaded with standard features, is designed for simple maintenance and quiet operation. In fact, no custom tools or custom installation is required.
This machine has an excellent seal quality and long lifetime, compared to similar machines in this market. Its compatibility with most shrink films and its space-saving size make this unit desirable in many applications ranging from automotive parts to stationary.
Standard Features include:
• Easy to program for multiple products and delicate films so it minimizes set up time
• Closed circuit, water cooled jaws for maximum duty cycle
• Easy to adjust work surface for fast changeover from job to job
• L-sealer and Heat tunnel combined into a single unit to reduce machine footprint
• Film perforation wheel relieves pressure and 'pillowing' effect from heat shrinking process
• Magnetic hold-down during complete machine cycle
• Seal Area : 22" x 17"
• Max Film Width : 24"
• Max Product Height : 10fl”
• Average Output (per/hr) : 200-300
• Unit dimensions: 60"w x 31"d x 56"h
• Shipping weight: 340 lbs